- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Blunt thoracic trauma
- Confirmation of endotracheal intubation
- Is there evidence of a pneumothorax?
- Is there evidence of a pleural effusion?
- Is there evidence of pulmonary edema?
- Is the endotracheal tube in the correct location?
Limited Chest/Thoracic/Pleura Ultrasound performed by me:
Indication: Chest pain/Shortness of breath, r/o pneumothorax
Interpretation: No pneumothorax, no pulmonary edema, no pleural effusion
Image archived in the medical record.
Other Online Resources
- Thoracic Ultrasound by Sara Damewood
- Thoracic Lecture by Geoff Hayden
- US Guided Endotracheal Tube Confirmation by Tarina Lee Kang