- Vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain in early pregnancy
- Clinical suspicion for ectopic pregnancy
- Confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy
- Detection of fetal heart tones at all stages of pregnancy
- Is there an intrauterine pregnancy?
- Is there evidence of an ectopic or abnormal pregnancy?
- Are fetal heart tones present?
Limited Pelvic Ultrasound performed by me:
Indication: Rule out ectopic pregnancy
Pelvis: No free fluid
There is definitive evidence of an intrauterine pregnancy based on the presence a yolk sac/fetal pole with heart tones at __ bpm, within the uterus.
Image archived in the medical record.